Henry Morgan

Moments fragmented

The big Idea behind this piece was to display a connection between a person and their place of birth. My friend Nate is in the photo and his in his head is a picture I took of New York City from central park. I am satisfied with how it came out but I would change some things. Next time I would definitely blend the color of the city and Nate’s hair better.

The big Idea of this image is to create a feeling of homesickness or loneliness. The image has a photo of the front of my house overlayed in the background behind the tree line in a photo of the back of the house. I am satisfied with this photo and am happy with the colors in the photo. I wish that I blended the images better though because I can see trees from the image of the front of my house overlaying in parts they don’t belong on the second image.

The big idea of this image was to create a serious yet intense scene. The image has three separate photos of me varying in the angle of my face blurred together creating a feeling of movement. I am very happy with the movement created by the photo. One thing that I would change is the selection of my hair which is a little rigid at times.

Next Post

Previous Post